If you feel awkward about your smile and hide it at every chance you get, you should consider getting a smile makeover. Those who feel confident with their smile feel content, have better relations, and perform better at work. A little self-improvement goes a long way in enhancing your quality of life.
At Beautiful Dentistry in Tempe, AZ 85284, we want to help you become your most confident self with a smile makeover. We will address all the elements you dislike about your smile and help give you a perfect smile.
What Is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover makes use of a combination of cosmetic dentistry procedures to give you a remarkable outcome. A consultation with Dr. Martin Sobieraj will help you determine the processes required to get the smile of your dreams. With our professional expertise, we can help you achieve your goals.
Who Is Suitable for a Smile Makeover?
Almost everyone is eligible for a smile makeover. If you are dissatisfied with the appearance of your smile, you can have a smile makeover. During our discussion, we won’t just assess your smile aesthetics but also the condition of your mouth. Some patients might need other restorative work before we can proceed with the aesthetics of a smile.
What Issues Can Smile Makeovers Correct?
Some of the issues that can be fixed in a smile makeover include:
- Broken, chipped, worn, or damaged teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Missing teeth
- Crooked, gapped, crowded, misaligned teeth
Smile makeovers can also benefit patients unhappy with the aesthetic results from prior treatments. For instance, if you have metal restorations such as dental crowns or fillings, we can replace them with tooth-colored fillings or dental crowns.
What Are the Procedures Used in Smile Makeovers?
At our office, we use one or several of the following dental treatments.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings– They are natural-looking dental fillings that can replace amalgam metal fillings.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – They replace or restore teeth with natural-looking porcelain restorations.
- Inlays or Onlays– Restore teeth to good health and function with tooth-colored materials.
- Dental Bonding – Recontour teeth or conceal minor flaws with composite resin bonding.
- Dental Veneers – They hide stains, resize, and reinstate teeth to perfection.
- Teeth Whitening– Eliminate years of staining and provide a striking smile with professional whitening solutions.
- Invisalign– Straighten your teeth, resolve overcrowding, gaps, and misalignment issues for excellent aesthetic results and healthier teeth.
- Dental Implants – Restore missing teeth with this solid and durable prosthetic.
- Dentures – Substitute missing teeth with aesthetic and cost-effective dentures.
Learn how our dentist, Dr. Martin Sobieraj, can help you realize a brand new smile. Fix a consultation for a smile makeover at Beautiful Dentistry in Tempe, AZ 85284. You can reach us at (480) 831-1700 today!