Keep Your Smile Healthy With Oral Surgery in Tempe
Most people don’t think much about dental surgery – at least not until they’re faced with the prospect of needing it. If you need oral surgery in Tempe, then the team at Beautiful Dentistry would love to help you. With our dental surgery skills, we can:
- Restore health to your teeth and gums
- Prevent bigger problems that could damage your smile
- Relieve your pain and help you relax
- Give you peace of mind about your oral health
With two levels of sedation available, you can rest assured you’ll receive comfortable care. Call us today at (480) 831-1700 to schedule a no-charge consultation.
We Can Often Perform Your Dental Surgery Right Here
Dr. Sobieraj and our team offer several types of oral surgery at our state-of-the-art dental practice. For you, this means less travel and hassle going to a different dentist office when you can have your oral surgical procedure performed in a familiar place by a familiar dentist. The dental surgery procedures we can do here include:
- Tooth Extractions – If we’re not able to save your tooth through restorative dentistry, we’ll gently remove it to protect the health of your other teeth and your gums.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We can remove these third molars so that they don’t damage your other teeth. If your wisdom teeth are impacted, we may have to refer you to a specialist for treatment.
- Gum Grafts – A gum graft will use tissue (usually taken from the roof of your mouth) to cover exposed teeth roots where your gums have receded. The graft will help new tissue to grow and your gums to heal.
- Bone Grafts – If your jawbone is not strong enough to support dental implants, we can place synthetic bone material in your bone. It will stimulate your jawbone to produce new bone cells.
- Sinus Lifts – This procedure is a special type of bone graft designed to add bone material to your upper jaw and make it strong enough for implants.
Your Tempe oral surgery can be a positive experience! Call the professionals at Beautiful Dentistry today at (480) 831-1700 to schedule an appointment. You can also make an appointment online.