Family dentistry includes dental care that addresses the oral concerns of all family members at every stage of their life. Visiting a family dentist enables you to benefit from their experience and wide range of services. It also helps to prevent and treat the most frequent dental problems that could affect people at any age. At Beautiful Dentistry in Tempe, AZ 85284, we provide all-inclusive oral care backed by our years of experience in handling your family's needs.
What Are the Benefits of a Family Dentist?
- Dental phobia and anxiety make many people avoid dental procedures. However, a familiar family dentist can help reduce your dental stress.
- A skilled and reliable family dentist will take care of an entire family's dental requirements.
- Regular dental check-ups and preventative practices can help you avert cavities, gum diseases, and other serious issues.
- A single dental visit can take care of the dental issues of an entire family, thus saving time and effort.
- A family dentist will be of enormous help in dental emergencies like knocked-out teeth or other injuries.
- Regular oral check-ups will ensure the longevity of teeth.
What Are the Services Provided In Family Dentistry?
Dental cleanings play an essential role in your oral healthcare routine. Reinforced by proper personal oral hygiene practices, dental cleanings help prevent decay, gum disease, and tooth loss.
Thorough dental exams every six months help identify any potential dental health issues in their earliest stages and ensure your peak oral health.
Gum tissues are just as vital as your teeth. Periodontal disease is the primary cause of tooth loss, and it is caused due to infection in the gum tissues, connective ligaments, and the alveolar bone.
The disease is manifested by gums that are swollen, red, and tend to bleed during daily brushing. Fortunately, periodontal disease can be prevented and cured if it is diagnosed early. If we identify signs of advanced periodontal disease, we may recommend a scaling and root planing procedure.
Oral cancer most often does not show symptoms until it is in an advanced stage. This puts patients at risk of later going through invasive treatments with their accompanying side effects. We offer a comprehensive oral cancer screening to help us detect the early signs of oral cancer.
Regular dental care is a critical part of your child's oral health. So, schedule your child's first appointment by the time their first teeth erupt. Regular check-ups allow us to monitor the development of their oral health.
Dr. Martin Sobieraj can help provide solutions that will improve your oral health while transforming your smile. Call us today at (480) 831-1700 to schedule your dental consultation and know more about our family dentistry services.