Make Us Your Go-To Professionals For Dental Emergencies in Tempe
Just like any other kind of emergency, you never know when a dental emergency will strike. That’s why you need to know a qualified professional ahead of time. There’s no one better than Dr. Martin Sobieraj.
Besides having the knowledge and expertise you need when you’re in pain, we also are very accommodating. We will get you in the same day and even give you Dr. Sobieraj’s cell phone number so you can contact him day or night for any Tempe dental emergencies! When you come into the office, we’ll:
- Assess your situation so we can get you out of pain
- Offer you a choice of sedation options to relieve any dental anxiety
- Repair your smile using restorative dentistry or another service
- Follow up with you as needed to ensure your smile stays healthy and bright
If you’re in pain and your smile is in danger, give us a call now at (480) 831-1700. We’re located at 2125 E. Warner Road, Suite 101, near the intersection of East Warner Road and Price Freeway (Arizona State Route 101).
Relax & Leave All the Hard Work to Us
We don’t want you to experience any more discomfort than you already are. That’s why we offer our patients two great methods of sedation. One of them will work to calm any anxious nerves you might have about your dental emergency. These two options are:
- Inhaled Sedation – You’ll breathe in sweet-smelling laughing gas through a mask, and in moments you’ll begin to feel a gentle euphoria spread over your body. All concerns will melt away as we begin working on mending your smile.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Dr. Sobieraj will prescribe a small pill you will take before your appointment. By the time your exam or procedure begins, you’ll feel completely relaxed from head to toe. The effects will last for several hours, so a trusted friend or family member will need to drive you home.
Rely on Us For Emergency Dental Care
Over the years, there isn’t a type of dental emergency that we haven’t successfully treated and helped a patient through. Below are a few common emergencies, as well as critical steps to take before you arrive at our office:
- Toothache – Rinse your mouth with warm water and apply ice to your cheek to help with pain and swelling.
- Loose or Dislodged Tooth – Gently try to push the tooth back into place if possible.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Pick up the tooth by the crown (visible part) and put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it with you to the office.
- Broken Tooth – Retrieve the broken pieces and bring them with you to the office.
- Soft Tissue Injury – Stop any bleeding with a small piece of gauze or damp tea bag.
- Loose Crown – Use a small amount of dental cement or toothpaste to try to put the crown back into place.
Turn to our expert team for quick help with any Tempe dental emergencies. Call us now at (480) 831-1700, and we’ll get you in the same day. For non-emergency needs, feel free to make an appointment online.