At Beautiful Dentistry, we want every single one of our patients to love their smile! If you've been suffering from the pain and embarrassment of tooth loss, Dr. Sobieraj provides permanent tooth loss replacement options for a natural-looking, comfortable smile using dental implants at our Tempe, AZ dental implant center.
Are Dental Implants Right For Your Smile?
Are you missing one or more of your teeth? Regular brushing, flossing, and preventive checkups allow some people to maintain their natural smiles for a lifetime. However, sometimes our teeth just can't stand up to the everyday wear and tear we put on them.
Tooth loss can be caused by oral trauma due to an accident or altercation, illness, stress, age, decay, and more. Sometimes it’s just bad luck that causes someone to suffer the loss of a tooth!
No matter the cause of tooth loss, the solution is always the same: rebuild a natural, healthy smile.
If you’ve lost a tooth (or teeth), tooth implants could help to repair your oral health and rejuvenate your smile.
Dental implants are often the best solution for tooth loss because they:
- Look Natural - You don’t want a replacement tooth that looks fake - this could draw even more negative attention to your smile than a lost tooth. Tooth implants are matched to the rest of your teeth for a natural-looking smile.
- Don’t Hurt - A replacement for your lost tooth (or teeth) needs to feel comfortable in your mouth so that you can enjoy your favorite foods without irritating your gums or adjacent teeth. Once healed, dental implants are a pain-free, permanent solution!
- Are Easy To Take Care Of - Dental implants are permanent - no slipping dentures or removable bridges! You can take care of your dental implants the same way you do your natural teeth, with simple brushing and flossing.
- Keep Your Mouth Healthy - Bulky dental appliances can cause bone loss and irritation to your gums and can increase your risk of periodontal disease and tooth decay. Dental implants fit perfectly with your natural smile, protecting your jaw bone and gums.
- Can Last A Lifetime - Your affordable dental implants are created to last the rest of your life! No other tooth replacement solution can make that claim.
How Do Dental Implants Work?
Dental implants are titanium posts implanted in your jaw that act as artificial “tooth roots”, permanently anchoring your new tooth, bridge or denture. Each implant is topped with a dental crown, providing a chewing surface and restoring the appearance of the missing tooth. Modern tooth restoration has never been better!
At Beautiful Dentistry, we provide same-dental crowns to top off your dental implant using advanced E4D technology. That means Dr. Sobieraj can fabricate your crown in just one visit to our Tempe dental office.
What Type Of Dental Implant Do I Need?
At Beautiful Dentistry we will recommend the type of dental implant that will give you the best permanent solution for your tooth loss. A consultation with Dr. Sobieraj can help determine what type of dental implant will work best for your smile.
Single Dental Implant
If you’ve lost a single tooth due to decay or trauma, a single dental implant can help you smile with confidence again. Your natural tooth can be replaced with a single titanium dental implant and natural-looking dental crown.
A dental implant will replace your natural tooth’s root and surface, allowing you to smile, speak and enjoy your favorite foods just like you could with your natural tooth!
Implant Retained Dentures
Implant retained dentures (also known as "overdentures") can significantly restore the quality of life for many patients. Loss of a tooth can cause problems with basic, day-to-day activities like chewing or even speaking. Our Tempe dental patients can find relief from discomfort and inconvenience with these removable "snap-in" dentures that are stabilized using dental implants.
Hybrid Implant Dentures
Hybrid implant dentures are an innovative solution for patients who need to replace full rows of teeth. This restorative dental procedure consists of dentures that are permanently fixed to dental implants.
Hybrid implant dentures can be the ideal solution if you currently have dentures but are tired of them causing irritation to your gums caused by sliding.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
The simple answer to how much dental implants cost is this: it depends. Just like with any surgery, there are numerous factors that can influence the cost of dental implants. We can provide you an accurate estimate after a consultation with Dr. Sobieraj.
Considerations can include:
- The quality, amount, and location of bone. If you require bone grafting, the total costs associated with your implants will be higher.
- The number of teeth that need to be replaced and the type of dental implant that will be used.
- Dental insurance. Some insurances cover only parts of implant treatment or have a waiting period for eligibility.
If you’re concerned about the cost of dental implants, call our Tempe, AZ dental practice to schedule your consultation.
A consultation allows us to spend time with you so we can truly understand your oral health goals and financial considerations while presenting you with the best possible information about affordable dental implants.
Whether you’re on a budget, have a fixed income, or aren’t sure if your dental insurance covers dental implants, we have a variety of financing plans available to you.
Dental Implant Restoration
Problems with dental implants are rare, but they can happen. If you notice your dental implant has loosened, is causing your gum to swell, or the crown on top of your implant is cracked, call Dr. Sobieraj right away!
A dental implant can’t fix itself and if you try to treat it at home, you could end up causing more damage to your mouth.
Schedule Your Dental Implant Consultation With Beautiful Dentistry Today!
If you have questions about dental implants, tooth pain, or any other services Beautiful Dentistry offers, call our Tempe dentist office today.
A consultation with Dr. Sobieraj is the best way for us to answer all of your questions and help you decide if dental implants are the right solution for your tooth loss.
We often recommend a dental crown from our Tempe, AZ dentist office to patients whose teeth don’t have enough healthy enamel to support a filling.